Pre-Owned. Seiko Prospex USA Exclusive GREEN "Ice Diver" Sumo SPB177
Please contact us 303-471-8463 for more information.
This pre-owned watch is in 99.5% condition. This watch comes with its inner and outer box, instruction manual, warranty card, hangtag, and the 3 year Seiko warranty.
Reserved exclusively for collectors in the United States, this Seiko Prospex "Ice Diver" Sumo SPB175, is inspired by the many dynamic shades of glacier ice found in the world's polar extremes.
Longtime fans of the Seiko Sumo will appreciate the Ice Diver's familiar silhouette, particularly its adherence to the wide, thin 44mm case silhouette and 200 meters of water resistance. However, this new reference upgrades the Sumo with Seiko's 6R35 automatic movement (with its 70-hour power reserve), a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, and a neatly detailed, 'waffle' texture dial.
This new Prospex dive watch continues the traditions of Seiko's mastery of timekeeping instruments in extreme environments, and celebrates the 50th anniversary of legendary Japanese adventurer Naomi Uemura conquering Mt. Everest wearing a Seiko 6105 diver in 1970.
- Stainless steel
- Case size: 44mm
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Screw-down crown & caseback
- Strap: three-link bracelet with folding clasp & diver's extension
- Caliber Number 6R35 (24 jewels, with date)
- Automatic with hacking, handwinding
- Power reserve: 70 hours
- Water resistance: 200 meters
- ISO 6425 (Diver's watch) certified
- Lumibrite on hands and indexes
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Exclusive to the United States